Russell has been with IW! since 2012
Russell works at the University of Victoria and also delivers newspapers weekly.
Current and Previous Volunteering
- Picking fruit with Life Cycles.
- Gardening and apple picking at a local horticultural education centre.
- Makes popcorn, peanut butter and smoothies at SIDES.
- Selling chocolate bars and other snacks at a market in a local retirement facility.
Healthy Living Goals
- Would like to go for more walks outside
- Go swimming more often
- Learn to cook healthier foods.
- Enjoys learning about animals, especially Marine Biology such as jellyfish.
- Likes watching The X-Files.
- Enjoys archery.