Sarah has been with IW! since 2013
Sarah is currently working at a local grocery store dealing with customer service.
- Sarah has volunteered at a local horticultural education center, doing gardening and apple picking.
- She has volunteered with the SPCA helping out with small animal care.
- Sarah has volunteered at a local hospital helping out with a fitness program for seniors.
- Sarah has packed lunches for local elementary students.
- Sarah has helped kindergarten and grade one students with art, marking, and organization.
- Sarah received her Food Safe certification.
- Sarah has received BC Transit training to take the bus independently.
- Sarah wants to become more aware of her limits so she can pace herself when exercising.
- She would also like to learn how to cook more nutritious foods.
- Spending time with her family and friends.
- Making cards and crafting such as loom knitting.
- Listening to music and watching movies.